Saturday, August 6, 2016

Assaggio Roma

BUNOA NOTTE!!!

Ciao, lettori! Io ho un libro di cucina, di nome TASTING ROME. Il cibo é delizioso.

Okay, THAT WAS EXHAUSTING. I'll pepe some Italiano throughout this blog post, but Io non scrivo the entire thing in Italiano.

So yeah, Io ho un libro from Blogging for Books called Tasting Rome and I decided ubriocare and make some cibo from it questa sera.

Questo libro looked bellissimo online, and it totally lived up to expectations. Le immagini are spectacular. Io amo the mix of photos di Roma and of il cibo. It depicts la citta that Io amo well.

Once I got un libro, I was uncertain of what cucinare. All of the recipes seemed so great, but very complicated. I wanted to make pizza, but the dough had to sit for OVER VENTIQUATTRO ORE. That just seemed like way too much commitment per me. There was this pasta recipe that sounded really delicious: Ajo, ojo, peperoncino, e pomodori arrostiti. HOWEVER, then Io leggo the description and saw that it is also called "pasta dei cornuti" or THE CUCKOLD'S PASTA. Italian folkore says this pasta is served by cheating wives who do not have time to prepare a proper cena per their husbands. BEING A FEMINIST, I CERTAINLY non cucino this meal. (FUCKING DAGOS.)

I settled on Cacio e Pepe and una insalata con hazelnuts e pecorino. The Cacio e Pepe was super easy to make, it was basically just cooking pasta, grating formaggio, and mixing it all together. It has great flavor, basically like FANCY mac and cheese. La insalata was even easier. I just had to toast the hazelnuts and then throw all the shit together with some olio e succo di limone.

DOPO CENA, I decided to make un cocktail called Cinquieme Arrondissement. It was made with gin, St. Germain, and vino rosso. Or, in altro parole it was FORTE AS FUCK. It was also un bellissimo drink, e molti colori. And now, here we are, very drunk.

So, would I recommend questo libro? Si, il libro é bellissimo. Il cibo é bene e il bevande é forte.

Would Io parlo about questo libro while drunk? Probably. Although, I'm not sure if I would parlo in Italiano. Parlare in Italiano e un difficile especially while drunk.

Here, look at alcuni immagini:

   

No comments:

Post a Comment